Wednesday Wisdom: Water Intake
To continue last week’s topic here are a few suggestions on how to improve and increase overall water intake :
- Try to make a habit of drinking one or two glasses of water when you get up in the morning.
- Keep water handy, like have a pitcher by your bedside, on your desk, carry a bottle of water.
- Drink a glass full of water before each meal.
- If it’s not convenient to drink water in cold weather, have green tea without sugar.
- Add some natural flavor or color to the water, like a touch of lemon juice or orange juice, some crushed mint to tempt yourself.
- Eat fruits, like melons, with high water content.
- While eating out, choose water instead of soda.