Wednesday Wisdom: Natural Ways To Improve Immunity
Recently everyone is looking for quick and instant ways to boost immunity to stay safe from infections and viruses and one can find a number of immunity boosting drinks or shortcuts which are neither proven nor medically supported so please do not fall for such remedies and miracle ingredient gimmick. Taking care of your health is a continuous process which can show promising results in a long run. Few simple, do able and natural ways are:
- Eat healthy, natural and balanced diet.
- Avoid processed food.
- Sleep well.
- Do not smoke.
- Be physically active.
- Have a productive hobby to unwind and minimize stress.
- Increase fruits and vegetables intake.
- Stay hydrated.
- Vitamin C is known to be the most important nutrient to boost immunity which is abundantly found in citrus fruits ( like orange, grape fruit), strawberry, spinach to name a few. Including a good source of vitamin C to daily intake can protect you from getting cold or flu.
- Maintain good hygiene routine. Regardless of the weather, take a bath daily. Wash your hands frequently.
- Keep your home, surroundings and community clean.